We Served: Mechanical Contractors, Mechanical Engineers, Environmental Consultants, Fire, Water, Mold Restoration Contractors, Asbestos Abatement Contractors, Medical, Hospital Facilities, Factories, Warehouses, Schools, Universities, Property Management Firms, Air Balancing Contractors and Insurance Companies.
Specializing in Commercial HVAC and Air Duct cleaning industry
Total Duct Cleaning is one of the key players in improving indoor air quality in the Greater Toronto Area.
We service the needs of Condominium Managers, Co-operative housing, Property Management, Fire, Water and Smoke Damage Restoration Companies and Building Owners across the GTA Toronto:
We are fully Insured and Bonded.
We are insurance company approved.
We are Commercial Duct Cleaning Company Services: Food Plants, Manufacturing Plants, Factories, Industrial Plants, Medical Facilities, Hospitals, Industrial Facility, Schools, Office Buildings and High Rise Buildings for customers within Greater Toronto Area.
161 Oakwood Ave., #601 , Toronto , Ontario , M6E 2V2
Tel: 416-651-1222 Fax: 416-651-7773
Air quality and HVAC hygiene often are neglected until fire occur, equipment breaks down, someone sues the company or costs escalate . We can educate your staff and prevent this..
“We Take Pride in Our Expertise, Cleanliness and Courtesy”
Certified Lock Out Tag Out
Certified Fall Arrest and confined space entry
Certified Scissor Lift(high area cleaning and Hard to Reach Places)
Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists; issued by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association
Here is a list of our services:
HVAC cleaning, Exhaust Systems cleaning , Dust Collectors cleaning, Facility Maintenance, Steam Cleaning, Insulation Removal, Paint Preparation, Ceilings, walls, Mold Remediation, historical restoration, industrial ceiling cleaning, commercial ceiling cleaning, Facility Maintenance Services , factory cleaning, Trusses cleaning, Rafters cleaning, Beams cleaning, Tops of ductwork cleaning, industrial air handling unit cleaning, air handling unit cleaning, cleaning industrial air handling unit, cleaning air handling unit, Coil cleaning, Rafter and Ceiling cleaning, Laundry Exhaust Systems cleaning, Industrial Exhaust Systems, Blowers cleaning, Fans cleaning, Stack cleaning, Industrial Ovens cleaning, Conveying Systems cleaning, Manufacturing Cleaning, Make up air systems cleaning, stacks cleaning, Roof fans cleaning, ventilators cleaning, explosive dust cleaning, Heat exchangers cleaning, tube cleaning, coil cleaning, Ductwork interiors cleaning, Pipes cleaning, Dust collectors cleaning, Paint booths cleaning, Conduits cleaning, Machinery cleaning, combustible dust cleaning, combustible dust remediation, Pressure Washing , Roof Top Units, Antimicrobial solution for high touch surfaces, Sanitizing , Multi Zone HVAC cleaning, High Areas, Confined Spaces, Odour Control, Air Chillers cleaning, Specialized Industrial Cleaning Services, Blowers and Fans cleaning, Conveying Systems cleaning, Industrial Commercial Exhaust Systems, Restroom and General Exhaust Systems cleaning, Space heaters and make-up air systems cleaning, Lab Hood Exhaust Systems cleaning.
- No Obligation Estimate and Quotation .We take pride in our expertise, cleanliness and courtesy. We guarantee our work to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a no cost inspection. We can provide a full quotation within 24 hours.
- Commercial duct cleaningCommercial Duct Cleaning Our services that helps you ensure that occupants breathe on a good quality of indoor air is not limited to residences. We likewise extend our services to commercial establishments to make sure that there is quality indoor air wherever you may be.
- Industrial duct cleaning Our expertise and experience in duct cleaning can likewise be applied in industrial duct cleaning. We render a complete and quality maintenance program for industrial facilities like automotive plant, warehouse, and university duct cleaning.
- Institutional Duct Cleaning Hospital air duct cleaning company experienced with healthcare needs such as isolation exhaust system and surgical air handling systems cleaning.
- Request a Commercial Quote Online!Request a Commercial Quote Online We offer you the best and comfortable way to estimate the cost that you can possibly incur when you decide to get you ducts cleaned. You can request for a commercial quote right through our website and it is absolutely for free.
- Indoor Air Quality Preventative Maintenance!The importance and benefits of regular HVAC maintenance. Only about 55% of manufacturing or production facility owners have their heating and cooling equipment professionally serviced at least once a year. They are the smart ones, because on annual heating system cleaning and tune-up is one of the best home maintenance investments you can make. But about the 45% of the manufacturers owners who neglect annual maintenance? They pay the full-owing penalties. Fuel bill will rise as much as 15 to 70% as a result of inefficient equipment operation. It is like having a fireplace that burns money. Annual maintenance extends equipment life by as much as 25 to 45%. This translates into an additional 6 to 12 years for your furnace. Most service technicians will tell you that about 75% of all repairs could have been avoided with regular maintenance. Heating and cooling system repair typically run into the hundreds of dollars, more fuel for that money burning fireplace. Most important, annual heating inspections can save your life and the lives of your loved once. A small crack in a heat exchanger or problem whit the (chimney) flue system could allow deadly carbon monoxide gas to seep into your factory or production facility. A trained service technician knows how to spot danger signs in the system.
- HVAC Cleaning Total Duct Cleaning offers a complete line of maintenance services for the HVAC system. We have everything from cleaning, to restoration, renovation, and other maintenance procedures that you might need. Our technicians are all well-informed about HVAC cleaning so you can be sure that you can get a quality service.
- Sanitizing We make sure that you achieve a duct cleaning service with the superior quality. We dont just clean up your ducts using our powerful and advanced duct cleaning tools. We see to it that your ducts is free from micro particles that can pose threats to health by applying sanitizing techniques and products which will surely leave you worry-free.
- 24 7 Fire and Flood water damage cleanup24/7 Fire and Flood water damage clean up Effective and intensive cleaning procedures are followed to ensure that all the damages made by floodwater are fixed and are all cleaned up the professional way. We work together with insurance companies and homeowners to better suit your needs. We understand your urgent requests regarding the issues on the water damage that is why we offer you our helping hands 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
100% Indoor Air Clean Services Guaranteed.
Call today for a FREE COMMERCIAL DUCT CLEANING estimate or advice 416-892-5241
REQUEST COMMERCIAL SERVICES ONLINE to RESIVE the BEST "Knowledge", "Service" and "Price"!
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Over the years I have never failed to be amused when I hear technicians refer to Commercial and Industrial duct cleaning in the same sentence. While there are similarities the fact remains there are distinct differences.
I could list those differences here and now, but I would rather describe in this article, the aspects of duct cleaning that relate to the commercial cleaning process and explain industrial protocol in a future article. Commercial duct cleaning usually involves service for a small or medium sized business building, but may also apply to shopping malls, grocery stores, car rentals, schools and office buildings.
Systems. Ceiling systems typically link the supply and return vents to a roof-top HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System) vents and diffusers located in ceilings. Floor systems would be joined to a basement or main floor HVAC system with the vents located in the floors or walls.
Shopping malls generally consist of any number of stores within the mall complex and in many cases, may contain a grocery supermarket. Depending upon a work schedule drawn up by property management and total duct cleaning. Work may commence with the small shops first or begin with the grocery store instead. For expediency, lets start with the smaller stores within the mall for example, shoe stores, clothing stores etc. that use roof-top units for their HVAC requirements.
The first order of business is to isolate the rooftop unit as relates to each particular shop/store. Starting at this point, the power must be shut off to that unit. Then, inside the ceiling vents, diffusers and return air grills will be sealed off to prevent debris or dust from falling into the store during the cleaning process.
With the vents all sealed, the technicians will move aside or remove ceiling tiles then cut into the main duct runs and attach powerful vacuum systems strategically locate throughout the main duct system. Once this is this done and the vacuums are activated, the technicians will insert powerful air rakes and sweepers into the main ducts and use them to move dust and pollutants into the vacuum system thus removing pollutants from the main duct system. In many duct systems, two or more such vacuum hook-ups may be required to fully clean that entire section of the system.
Whatever it takes, Total Duct Cleaning, will work with each system until those main ducts are completely clean. Once the main ducts are completed, the technicians will then remove the seals from each individual vent or diffuser and fully air scrub each of these one by one until all of the dust and debris are captured within our vacuum system (recovery). It is then safely removed from the building to be properly disposed of. So there you have it, the air duct cleaning for a single store in a shopping mall.
To finalize the service for that system, we finish with the cleaning of the rooftop unit (HVAC) including the fan compartment, the exchanger coil and examining the air filters for efficiency and cleanliness.
The next duct cleaning is a large grocery store with an “in ceiling” system. For certain, there will be more than one HVAC rooftop system. We need to identify each system, shut down and seal all related systems, vents, diffusers etc. Then commence as per single system cleaning. The technicians will work one system at a time giving full consideration to that system before moving on to the next HVAC system serving the common area.
With commercial duct cleaning, it may be necessary to use ladders, scaffolding, or hoists to access ceiling system vents and diffusers. Drop cloths may be used in addition to cover and protect products and displays beneath the work area. In certain situations it may be necessary to move products and displays to allow clear access for hoists, ladders or scaffolding. Whatever the layout, rest assured that Total Duct Cleaning has the expertise and technicians to completely clean and service those systems.
On a final note, “in floor” systems usually require less set up time and less equipment However, the overall process remains the same.
Indoor air quality Technician
Total Duct Cleaning