How do I know if I need my air ducts cleaned?
If you're experiencing any of the following signs and indicators then you should get your air ducts cleaned as soon as possible.
SIGNS AND INDICATORS:
- When cleaning, you need to sweep and dust your food production and assembly lines more than usual.
- After cleaning, there's still left over dust floating around the manufacturing facility that you can see.
- Employees and co workers experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- Food production and manufacturing facility have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- You're constantly getting sick or are experience more allergies than usual.
- When you turn on the machine , robotics assembly lines or exhaust system there's musty or stale odor.
- You're experiencing signs of sickness: fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.
- Constant fatigue when indoors?
- Flu-like symptoms when indoors?
- If you have any occupants with Legionnaire's disease and/or Pontiac fever, histoplasmosis, dermatitis, sinusitis, bronchitis.
*If you have assembly lines machines in your facility they usually exhaust hazardous airborne, vapors, carbon, grease, dirt, combustible dust containment , debris and dusts generated by production operations it is recommended that you clean your ducts more consistently (each year).
When should I get my air ducts cleaned?
In an average Canadian food processing or manufacturing facilities it is highly recommended that air duct cleaning should be done each year (especially if the facilities contains equipment to exhaust hazardous airborne, vapors, carbon). Cleaning your air ducts will lower your utility bills, be beneficial to health, and will Reduce potential fire and explosion hazards.
How much does it cost?
Call(416) 651-1222 or (416) 892-5241. Our certified technicians will visit your facility to give you accurate estimation .
What commercial cleaning services do you do?
Air handling unit cleaning
AC coil cleaning
AIR CONDITIONING DUCT WORK CLEANING
Commercial Exhaust Systems
Conveying Systems cleaning
Cooling Towers cleaning
Heat Recovery wheel cleaning
Restroom and General Exhaust Systems cleaning
Lab Hood Exhaust Systems cleaning
Industrial Exhaust Systems
Roof top unit cleaning
Space heaters systems cleaning
Make-up air systems cleaning
Air Quality Analysis
Drain Pan Refurbishment
Air Quality Testing
Post Cleaning Report and Analysis
Register and Coil Cleaning
Duct Sealants and Sanitizers
Laundry Room Duct Cleaning Services
HVAC Systems Assessment
VAV Box Cleaning
Restoration of Fibrous Ductwork
fire dampers cleaning and balancing
Dampers and Louvers cleaning
Condensations Pans cleaning
Supply Diffusers cleaning
Return Grills cleaning.
Commercial Cleaning Services
What industrial cleaning services do you do?
Combustible Dust Cleaning
Dust Collectors cleaning
roof top units cleaning
commercial ceiling cleaning
industrial ceiling cleaning
Buss ducting cleaning
Combustible Dust cleaning
Tops of ductwork cleaning
Ductwork interiors cleaning
Dust collectors cleaning
Paint booths cleaning
Rooftop Units cleaning
Multi Zone HVAC cleaning
cleaning High Areas
Confined Spaces Chillers cleaning
Industrial Cleaning Services
Click here to see the dangers of lint buildup
100% Indoor Air Clean Services Guaranteed.
FOR HEALTHIER TOMORROW BOOK DUCT CLEANING TODAY
Or REQUEST A COMMERCIAL QUOTE ONLINE